That! Company is looking for an associate editor / copywriter to join our Marketing Team based in Leesburg, Florida. The ideal candidate combines the creative thinking of an agency copywriter with the fast-paced editorial mindset of today’s top blog and content marketing platforms. This position will create content for our client’s across numerous digital channels including product page development, blogs, social media, YouTube and others. You will work closely with designers, copywriters, clients, and agency partners. Our environment is fast paced, demanding, and requires a person who is adept to constant change.
What you’ll do:
- Write marketing copy for a variety of placements including email, social, website, promotions, product descriptions, blog and other materials
- Optimize content to boost organic search potential
- Craft messages that are clear, accurate, original and engaging
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards and brand voice
- Contribute to blog posts and platform
- Effectively manage the production workflow and meet deadlines
What you’ll need:
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- Former experience copywriting or editorial experience with an ad agency, retailer, editorial publication or content marketing company.
- Strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail.
- Strong portfolio showing a variety of writing examples.
- Ability to adhere to our content guide standards.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously without losing focus.
If you have this it’s a plus but we will train:
- Familiarity writing and building content with WordPress.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and keyword research.
Please send resume to Lknorr@thatcompany.com