This entry was posted in Careers Open Positions on May 16, 2017
We are looking for an experienced paid advertising manager:
Paid Campaign Manager requirements:
• Experience with Google Adwords (preferred) and / or Bing Ads and / or Facebook Ads.
• Communicate with clients’ as needed to discuss planning, strategies, results, or general consulting on SEM
• Monitor keyword and campaign performance and optimize those as necessary
• Work with Trafficking and Research team members to track and analyze campaign performance to ensure performance is optimal
• Provide regular reports on campaign performance (ranking, traffic, conversions and other metrics)
• Emphasis on “beyond the click” metrics to maximize clients return on investment and sales conversions.
• Assist in current or new client business development/proposals as needed.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and good organizational skills.
• Experience with spreadsheets and word processing programs, such a MS Word and MS Excel.
• Google Adwords Certified
• Google Analytics Certified
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years Paid Search experience in an online environment.
• Experience analyzing and applying response data to enhance campaign results.
• Must be able to think strategically and work autonomously.
• Be a dynamic team leader, strong communicator and proactive decision maker within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Leesburg Florida.
Our Brands include: www.ThatCompany.com, www.PPCManagement.com, www.SEOCompany.com and www.RepManagement.com.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY ALL OUT OF AREA APPLICANTS WILL BE DISREGARDED
About That Company:
About That! Company:
That! Company is a family-owned, entrepreneurial marketing firm based in Leesburg Florida. That! Company has won a number of awards, including Image Awards, Addy Awards, an International MARCOM Award, as well as being named to the OBJ Top Advertising and Florida Companies to watch and Inc 500 lists. That! Company has a casual, fun atmosphere that is the envy of many in Central Florida. We have great a family atmosphere and provide our clients with unsurpassed customer service and great marketing results. We work hard, play hard, and are passionate about our clients success.
That! Company offers a full benefits package.
That Company is an equal opportunity employer.
English Fluency Required: Yes
Spanish Fluency Highly Desired: Yes
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Share Post Tweet Post
← SEO Coordinator – Associate Editor/Copy Writer Apply Today and Join Our Sales Team! →