Located in Leesburg, FL
Full Time Position: 8am – 5pm M-F
No submissions will be considered outside of the Central Florida area
Do you want to get started in the Internet Marketing Industry? Are you competent and capable? Are you a self starter and fast learner? Do you want a place where you can advance a career not just a job?
This is an entry level position, that will lead to a career in Internet Marketing specifically after you receive our training you will become Adwords Certified, you’ll be trained, prepared and then certified under our guidance, then you’ll be ready to take on clients for us.
Learn how to:
- Communicate with clients’ as needed to discuss planning, strategies, results, or general consulting on SEM
Monitor keyword and campaign performance and optimize those as necessary
Work with Trafficking and Research team members to track and analyze campaign performance to ensure performance is optimal
Provide regular reports on campaign performance (ranking, traffic, conversions and other metrics)
Emphasis on “beyond the click” metrics to maximize clients return on investment and sales conversions.
You will be trained on:
• Develop and implement pay per click strategies (Google AdWords, Yahoo search Marketing, and MSN Adcenter)
• Develop and execute plans that support clients goals and strategies
• Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive Paid Advertising recommendations including Paid Search in Google AdWords, Yahoos Search Marketing, and MSN AdCenter
• Create keyword marketing campaigns; recommend enhancements to improve existing search marketing campaigns through keyword expansion or landing page changes
• Conduct keyword analysis/research and develop quality keyword portfolio utilizing SEM tools and resources
• Write and/or work with team members to write effective search marketing copy for multiple promotions /campaigns using industry best practices
• Edit existing search copy for improved CTR and to align with current online campaign pushes
• Maintain expert knowledge in Search Marketing editorial guidelines (i.e. Yahoo and Google)
• Stay abreast of latest trends in the industry with constant research in the SEM community and implement appropriate strategies accordingly
During the training you will be responsible for:
Generating client reports daily
Reporting what you see to Client Managers
Assisting on numerous campaign management tasks.
Communicating with clients during initial set up.
Learning as much as you can as fast as you can!
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (or are you just smart? we’ll take that too)
• Experience analyzing and applying response data to enhance campaign results.
• Must be able to think strategically and work autonomously.
• Be a dynamic team leader, strong communicator and proactive decision maker within a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills along with organizational skills
Benefits and Perks:
Medical, Dental, Company contributed IRA, Company provided Life Insurance, Catered Lunches, Full Arcade, Xbox Lounge, Weekly Car Detailing, and more. If you want to join a fast growing and exciting company where you can get a real opportunity to grow then you need to apply. These positions fill fast.
Marketing and Advertising
About That! Company:
That! Company is a family-owned, entrepreneurial marketing firm based in Leesburg Florida. That! Company has won a number of awards, including Image Awards, Addy Awards, an International MARCOM Award, as well as being named to the OBJ Top Advertising and Florida Companies to watch and Inc 500 lists. That! Company has a casual, fun atmosphere that is the envy of many in Central Florida. We have great a family atmosphere and provide our clients with unsurpassed customer service and great marketing results. We work hard, play hard, and are passionate about our clients success.
That! Company offers a full benefits package.
That Company is an equal opportunity employer.
English Fluency Required: Yes
Spanish Fluency Highly Desired: Yes
US Citizenship Required: Yes