Internet Marketing Company has immediate need for a Sales Coordinator!
- Primary responsibilities will include serving as a communication link between the sales team, Sales managers, Strategic Partners, and Independent Representatives, customer and advertising support departments, as well as developing new- business leads regularly.
- Answer customer calls and online customer inquiries. Be the first point of contact for new customers, filing out necessary paperwork as needed.
- Maintains accurate and updated information in company applications and related databases.
- Handles inbound/outbound phone calls from existing customers to process orders, to promote new products, to clarify discount and promotional programs, and to resolve concerns.
- Relays information to Sales and Marketing Consultants and other pertinent departments regarding customer requests, activity and problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides product, promotion, policy and training support to sales representatives.
- Uses computer applications to retrieve information to support sales reps and customers.
- Collects information on sales performance, analyzes information and creates reports for review.
- Assist in the development of strategic sales, marketing and communication plan, ensuring accurate and realistic objectives.
- Exceptionally Organized.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with two or more years in a related sales environment preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (excel, word, and Power Point presentation software) with demonstrated ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Good presentation skills, communication skills (articulate communicator verbally and in writing), time management skills and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving abilities, multi-task oriented, excellent follow-thru skills, and very detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations and customer personalities. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Flexibility – adjust to changing priorities, goals, procedures and essential duties. Dependable, punctual and exhibits a capacity to get along with others.