Entry Level Position – Get started in your Digital Marketing Career
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY – JOB LOCATED IN LEESBURG FLORIDA –
Do you want to get started in the Internet Marketing Industry? Are you competent and capable? Are you a self starter and fast learner? Do you want a place where you can advance a career not just a job?
This is an entry level position, that will lead to a career in Internet Marketing specifically after you receive our training you will be knowledgeable in the methods of search engine optimization, you’ll be trained, prepared and then certified under our guidance, then you’ll be ready to take on clients for us.
That! Company is looking for an SE Coordinator – Associate editor / copywriter to join our Marketing Team based in Leesburg, Florida. The ideal candidate combines the creative thinking of an agency copywriter with the fast-paced editorial mindset of today’s top blog and content marketing platforms. This position will create content for our client’s across numerous digital channels including product page development, blogs, social media, YouTube and others. You will work closely with designers, copywriters, clients, and agency partners. Our environment is fast paced, demanding, and requires a person who is adept to constant change.
What you’ll do:
- Write marketing copy for a variety of placements including email, social, website, promotions, product descriptions, blog and other materials
- Optimize content to boost organic search potential
- Craft messages that are clear, accurate, original and engaging
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards and brand voice
- Contribute to blog posts and platform
- Effectively manage the production workflow and meet deadlines
What you’ll need:
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- Former experience copywriting or editorial experience with an ad agency, retailer, editorial publication or content marketing company.
- Strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail.
- Strong portfolio showing a variety of writing examples.
- Ability to adhere to our content guide standards.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously without losing focus.
- If you have this it’s a plus but we will train:
- Familiarity writing and building content with WordPress.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and keyword research.
What you’ll Learn:
- Communicate with clients’ as needed to discuss planning, strategies, results, or general consulting on SEO
- Monitor keyword and campaign performance and optimize those as necessary
- Work with Trafficking and Research team members to track and analyze campaign performance to ensure performance is optimal
- Provide regular reports on campaign performance (ranking, traffic, conversions and other metrics)
- Emphasis on “beyond the click” metrics to maximize clients return on investment and sales conversions.
- How to perform on-page optimization
- How to perform and influence off-page optimization
- And So much more your head will explode….
Benefits and Perks:
Medical, Dental, Company contributed IRA, Company provided Life Insurance, Catered Lunches, Full Arcade, Xbox Lounge, Weekly Car Detailing, and more. If you want to join a fast growing and exciting company where you can get a real opportunity to grow then you need to apply. These positions fill fast.
About That! Company:
That! Company is a family-owned, entrepreneurial marketing firm based in Leesburg Florida. That! Company has won a number of awards, including Image Awards, Addy Awards, an International MARCOM Award, as well as being named to the OBJ Top Advertising and Florida Companies to watch and Inc 500 lists. That! Company has a casual, fun atmosphere that is the envy of many in Central Florida. We have great a family atmosphere and provide our clients with unsurpassed customer service and great marketing results. We work hard, play hard, and are passionate about our clients success.
That! Company offers a full benefits package.
That Company is an equal opportunity employer.
English Fluency Required: Yes
Spanish Fluency Highly Desired: Yes
US Citizenship Required: Yes