Web Graphic Designer
Update: This job has been filled, but we welcome your application/resume to be kept on file.
About the Job
We are currently fielding candidates for a Graphic Designer / Joomla Web Designer. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of professional experience designing websites with Joomla, print ads or other print media such as brochures, business cards, logos, etc.
Creates Web pages by designing and executing user interface elements, graphics, animation, demos, and tutorials; supporting the visual, branding, navigational and stylistic needs of the Web site or Web application. Prepares visual presentations for advertising campaigns by designing art and copy layouts.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans marketing concept by studying information and materials.
- Edit & combine information from existing websites to newly created web sites in Joomla.
- Completes web projects by coordinating with design, marketing, and development teams.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Create print advertising, logo design, banner ad design, business card design, and graphic design for websites.
- Illustrates marketing concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of marketing concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- We are looking for an innovative, creative candidate who is able to provide ideas as well as technical know-how.
- Excellent skills with Nerf weapons with ability to contribute to departmental defense during surprise nerf attacks
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related projects and results as needed.
Layout Skills, Usability Testing, Web User Interface Design, Knowledge of Interactive Marketing, Web Graphic Design, Web Multimedia Knowledge, Web Savvy, Creativity, Customer Focus, Graphic Design Skills, Creative Services Creative Services, Deadline-Oriented, Market Knowledge, Multimedia Content Development, Web Multimedia Knowledge,
- 2 year experience in graphic design and web design environment.
- The ability to work with Adobe Photoshop & Pagemaker efficiently
- Knowledge of Joomla Content Management System required
- PHP experience helpful
- Adobe / Action Script 3 experience preferred.
- Flash experience preferred
- InDesign experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strict attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Nerf weapon handling, reloading, and defensive techniques preferred (On job training available)
- Flexible, team player able to work on additional projects as needed.
LOCAL (CENTRAL FLORIDA) CANDIDATES ONLY
About THAT Company
That Company has recruited a team of the best creative and analytical minds to form of one of the leading Mixed Media Marketing companies in the world. With the nation’s leading PPC Management Firm, a world leading SEO Company and advertising agency all combined into one, the That Company team can offer clients a one-stop shop for all their advertising, marketing and public relations needs. With expert web developers; a creative team of writers and graphic designers and friendly, knowledgeable consultants, sales staff and associates at your company’s disposal, you can be certain that your advertising and marketing campaign rests in the hands and minds of a team of professionals who care about your company’s success.