That! Company White Label SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Services
Search engine optimization involves so much more than simply making your client’s website rank high in the search engine results. Which keywords will attract not just the most traffic, but the right kind of traffic for your client’s website? And once you gain those coveted positions, how will you keep them – especially when Google constantly revises its algorithm? That’s were our White Label SEO services come in.
What You Can Expect
At That Company, we take a holistic approach to developing and implementing a strategy that includes keyword research, content creation, natural linking, social signals and much more. We earn accountable and measurable organic results for your client. Here is what you can expect:
- We start every White Label SEO project with a comprehensive keyword, competition, site analysis, and business consultation. We help show your client where they are, and what it will take to get to where they want to go. Our first step is to always set their expectations as to how long it will take and how much investment it will take to achieve a return on investment. Establishing your client’s expectations in advance enhances our ability to retain your client.
- We create a strategic plan covering multiple months that details exactly what we will be doing to achieve results.
- We hold consultations with your client regularly so that they always know the status of their SEO campaign.
- We work hard to understand their business, so that we can gear our efforts to delivering the most relevant traffic to their website – people who want or need their product or service, and are willing to pay for it.
- We evaluate the website not only from the perspective of a search engine, but also from the perspective of a user. We recommend changes to make their website more user-friendly, if necessary, to ease the browsing and buying process.
- We will bring any technical issues we find with their website to your attention, so that they can be attended to by your web developers and not hamper your standings in the search engines or cause problems for their site visitors.
How does white label/private SEO work with That Company in particular?
That Company provides the SEO service on your behalf to the client. Some private label firms only do back-end work and have you act as a go between them and the customer. It is our belief that it is a far better customer experience if they get to talk directly to the professional that is working on their marketing campaigns. So That Company is set up to be and prefers to be a front-facing white label digital marketing provider. About 80% of our white label partners use us in a front-facing manner and 20% have us only do work on the back-end for them to deliver to the client.
When you work with That Company we start with you in the sales process. When you have a prospect who is interested in the SEO White Label services that we’re providing on your behalf you’ll reach out to your dedicated “Digital Marketing Strategist.” They will put together research on the prospect and their top 2-3 competitors to have a preliminary conversation with the prospect about their goals/objectives, and how we can help them. This entire experience happens under your brand name! They’ll never know that they’re talking with a That Company representative.
Free Sales Collateral For You To Use
After the meeting with the prospect we will have already provided you with a proposal template / contract templates to use to close the deal. We also help with 2nd, 3rd, etc. meetings to help you close the deal. Once they sign off on the contract to move forward you can be as involved as you wish to be, or as un-involved as you want to be. It is our goal to lift our partners to fulfill more of the CEO role, than to get into the day to day management of clients.
Find out more about White Label.
We are a leading choice Agencies both large and small looking for white label SEO (search engine optimization). We’re a global company and serve clients in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, Mexico, Dubai & More. Fill out our contact form or give us a call today to find out what we can do for you.