A Complete Guide to That! Company’s White Label PPC Management Services
Above all others. no company has more experience in managing your client’s pay per click needs than That! Company. As the world-leading White Label PPC Management Company, we have been servicing the needs of clients since 2001.
Our PPC Management division started out as a premier PPC bid management software tool company and evolved into a full-service pay per click (PPC) management, search engine marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Social Media Management Agency.
Using proprietary software to track the progress of your PPC campaigns, That! Company is committed to accountability and results. Every one of our PPC consultants receives on-going industry leading training to ensure each of your clients receive the best pay per click campaign results, Period.
So What is White Label PPC?
White Label PPC is the process by which an agency offers PPC services to its clients which are delivered by another company acting under their brand. Depending on the White Label Provider they may just provide services leaving you to have to talk to and meet with the client or they may be full service (like That! Company) which allows you to scale.
It’s important when choosing a white label PPC management company that you verify that they only use certified professionals. We take training and education seriously. Google Ads PPC is no longer just a simple process of picking words and bidding on a position. It has become far more complicated. Reviewing the data from all advertising campaigns takes skilled knowledgeable staff. Our staff members work hard at getting and maintaining their certifications through a continual commitment to ongoing training and testing.
At That! Company our white label ppc services include:
Successful PPC Campaigns Include Planning and Goal Setting
The first step we take as a white label or private label PPC provider is to work with you and your client to clearly identify the outcomes and goals that the client wants to achieve. Goals often may include:
Establishing Your Clients PPC Metrics and KPIs is Critical
Therefore, we then identify the metrics and conversions that are important to achieving those goals.
The Top PPC Platforms Available Through our White Label PPC Programs:
1. Google Ads (Formerly Google AdWords)
2. Microsoft Advertising (Formerly Bing Ads) along with MSN, Yahoo, and AOL
3. Google My Business (GMB) Advertising (Formerly Google Places)
4. Facebook Ads
5. YouTube Ads
6. Instagram Advertising
7. LinkedIn Ads
8. Twitter Ads
9. Amazon Ads
That! Company’s White Label PPC Services Include:
When you engage us to provide white label PPC services, to handle your client’s pay per click accounts, they get:
- A dedicated highly trained account representative who meets with them regularly on your behalf to keep them informed on the status of their PPC campaign. We will meet with them weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, depending on their plan.
- Unparalleled communication that may include daily email reporting, a weekly organic vs PPC comparison report, and (depending on plan) unlimited PPC management phone support.
- Detailed keyword analysis will include a deep ROI analysis to make sure they get the best possible return on their PPC investment. We focus on both cost per lead and cost per conversion, because it’s important to not just increase traffic, but increase the right kind of traffic.
- Hands-on PPC bid management and campaign analysis that includes a/b split testing, negative keyword analysis for improved traffic targeting, and unlimited managed keywords.
- Client access to our exclusive ConversionTrax technology (offered as an ala carte service), which can track traffic that visits your site and then converts later – even if the same visitors arrive later using different devices.
- Client access to our exclusive CallTraxPlus technology (offered as an ala carte service), which can track not only how many calls the PPC Campaign generated but can monitor the quality of those calls as well.
Do You Provide Sales Support With Your White Label PPC?
Our trained and experienced sales staff is dedicated to growing the bottom line of our white label agency partners. Because our Staff is exceptionally experienced in selling PPC Management services we’re more than happy to represent your company in the sales process. That’s why when you hire us as your white label digital marketing agency you add a complete professional sales staff to your agency! Also, because we care about your image, we conduct our presentations and client meetings via conference call and webinar under your brand. Further, we take the time to educate our partners in all aspects of current pay per click strategies so that they can more effectively understand PPC and how it should be utilized in today’s world of mixed media marketing to create measurable ROI and results for all clients.
How Many Staff Members Work on Your Client’s Account?
We offer a team approach to providing services. That! Company is dedicated to client satisfaction to accomplish that we assign primary and secondary staff members to every account so in the event of holidays, vacations or illness, client work does not grind to a halt. We provide each client with a team of qualified professionals who are always intimately familiar with every one of your client’s PPC accounts. We’re never asleep so your clients can rest assured that their account is always being monitored for best results.
Does That! Company Outsource White Label PPC Overseas?
No, we do not outsource any component of our work. Each of our processes is performed in-house by That! Company staff members, from copywriting to PPC ad design, account structure conversion tracking and monitoring. We are meant to be an outsource/white label provider. The buck stops here.
How to Get Started with White Label PPC
Are you ready to find out how start a White Label PPC relationship and have a pay per click campaign run by one of our experts that can supercharge your business, making you the hero in your client’s eyes? To find out more, please contact us via the form to the right.