Planning your marketing efforts for 2015? Have it all planned out and want some competitive information? Want an audit of your existing efforts? Whatever your reason That Company is temporarily providing free SEO & PPC competitive information to our email newsletter subscribers and blog readers. Along with the research you’ll receive a free consultation of how to analyze the data in a 15 – 30 minute meeting. We’re offering this for the very first time so it’s first come first serve.
What you’ll receive:
High Level Internet Marketing Health Report:
The estimated organic organic traffic / paid traffic your top 3 competitors.
– The total number of keywords they organically rank for on the first two pages
As the world leading white label provider to agencies across the globe we can help you deliver outstanding SEO results for your clients. Can we help you? Check out more about our White Label SEO Services and learn how we help you achieve the outcomes you are looking for.
– If they’re running a Google Adwords Search Campaign
SEO Competitive Research:
The keywords your top 3 competitors are currently ranking for on the first two pages.*
– You’ll know the position they’re in for the keyword.
– The search volume associated with the keyword.
– The specific URL of their site that is ranking for the keyword.
– The value of the keyword (The average CPC)
PPC Competitive Research:
The keywords your top 3 competitors are currently advertising on*
– The position they’re bidding for on average
– The search volume for the keywords
– The cost per click for the keywords
– The ad copy associated with each keyword (Title & Description)
Provide us the site you’re actively marketing and we’ll provide you with a side by side comparison.
How To Sign Up:
To sign up for the research fill out the form at the bottom right, and enter Promo Code: “ThatResearch”. We’ll contact you shortly to setup a day/time to deliver the analysis and collect the competitors you wish for us to analyze. Merry Christmas early from That Company!
*All research is limited to the top 10,000 keywords per competitor. (This will typically be enough, but if you’re trying analyze Amazon we can only pull in so much for free.) 😉