Last Updated on July 14, 2017
Are you a social media department of one or few? With all the new Facebook tools, budding social networks and fast-paced Twitter chats, it can be hard to keep up with social media, much less achieve your desired goals.
PR Daily published a great article that suggests five strategies to keep you sane and savvy.
1. Create a social media cheat sheet.
That! Company is the leader in White Label Social Media Services. We deliver successful social media campaigns and high impact results for agencies and their clients world-wide. Can we help you? Learn More about our White Label Social Media Management and how we can start working for your clients today!
2. Dedicate time to your favorite sites.
3. Maintain your own presence (not just that of your brand).
4. Make it easy to respond to comments.
5. Carve out time for measurement.
For details on each of these strategies read the complete article here: