Are you a social media department of one or few? With all the new Facebook tools, budding social networks and fast-paced Twitter chats, it can be hard to keep up with social media, much less achieve your desired goals.
PR Daily published a great article that suggests five strategies to keep you sane and savvy.
1. Create a social media cheat sheet.
2. Dedicate time to your favorite sites.
That! Company is the leader in White Label Social Media Management, delivering successful social media campaigns and outstanding results for agencies and their clients world-wide. Can we help you? Learn More about our White Label Social Media Services and how we can deliver high impact results for your clients today!
3. Maintain your own presence (not just that of your brand).
4. Make it easy to respond to comments.
5. Carve out time for measurement.
For details on each of these strategies read the complete article here: