When searching for a search engine optimization agency or an agency that provides white label SEO services, you may want to consider whether or not that agency has experience in your or your client’s industry.
Why Is Having Industry Experience Important To A Search Engine Optimization Campaign?
Having industry experience allows for a much speedier onboarding process as the search engine optimization agency will have familiarity with your products and/or services. And, most importantly, experience and familiarity with your industry’s keyword space, your target market, and also, quite possibly, your online competitors.
This can also allow for a much easier transition into working on your project and communicating with you and your staff on your industry’s terms.
This may be invaluable if the search engine optimization agency is going to create content for your search engine optimization campaign.
What Is The Possible Benefit Of Having Industry Knowledge For Content Creation For A Successful Search Engine Optimization Campaign?
When creating content for a new industry for your search engine optimization agency’s portfolio, the agency’s content creation staff will need to have its client’s industry knowledge and become familiar with your industry’s important key terms. Having a working knowledge of your industry can reduce the content review timeframe by minimizing the number of edits required for each and every individual piece of content. It may also reduce the time required to create each piece of content.
As an example, when creating content for a Custom Label Manufacturing search engine optimization campaign management client, it is helpful to know that there are various forms of custom labels. Labels such as die-cut, graphic overlays, adhesive labels & nameplates for the industry. Not just custom labels for your one-time personal project.
The content would be focused on custom labels for industrial usage not on a one-time sticker for your refrigerator at home.
It may also be useful to have a working knowledge of the applications that a custom label might be used for such as; control panels, faceplates, barcodes, inventory control, and keypads as well as the types of materials used such as; polycarbonate, aluminum, poron, metalphoto, silicone and more.
When creating content for software solutions developers for the trucking industry it would be helpful to understand that TMS is the acronym for Transportation Management System and is used more widely used in the trucking industry when searching for solutions to better manage a possible client’s trucking operations.
It also is helpful to already have the knowledge of who your target market is. For our example of TMS solutions for trucking company operators, there are several different markets to focus on. In the trucking industry, there are owner-operators, freight brokers, combination brokers/carriers, LTL carriers, and 3PLs.
Another example would be the pre-engineered metal building industry. Pre-engineered metal buildings are known as PEMBs in the industry. Contractors, designers, or architects would use this term in place of pre-engineered metal buildings when searching for our client’s services and/or products.
PMBs are also known as red steel and/or red iron buildings. These are the terms that those in the industry would most likely be searching for.
For those outside of the PEMB industry such as a homeowner or business owners not familiar with the industry, terms may simply start searching for metal buildings. They may be looking for a specific type of building such as a Church, Aircraft Hangar, Self Storage Facility, Gym, RV or Boat Storage, Horse or Livestock Barn, or Riding Arena. They may even be looking for a Barndominium which seems to be the up-and-coming rage in new home building, especially in rural areas.
In the homeopathic medicinal industry, it may be little known that there can be no mentions that a product or products actually do anything stated as a fact. Words such as may, might and have been known to be acceptable terms when creating content for this market sector. Stating facts that a homeopathic medicinal product is guaranteed or proven to do anything could bring down the wrath of the FDA resulting in fines or having to shut down the business.
We recently experienced this with a new CBD online retailer that created their own content and faced an onslaught of legal battles and requirements that led to the shut down of their online business within two months of starting their operations.
Does your content creator have this type of in-depth industry knowledge? Your industry’s client base/target market? Do they know your industry’s terms at the onset of your project? Are they aware of what they can and cannot say?[bctt tweet=”Our level of industry knowledge can provide a level of comfort at the onset of your search engine optimization campaign unlike many of our competitors.” username=”ThatCompanycom”]
What Industries That We Have Served With Successful Search Engine Optimization Services?
The following list contains many of the industries that we have served, however, this is not a complete list:
- Home Builders / Real Estate Developers
- Roofing Contractors Installation And Repair
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) Software Solutions
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Software Solutions
- Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Software Solutions
- Voice Directed Warehouse Management Software Solutions
- Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Software Solutions
- Warehouse Automation Control Software Solutions
- Omnichannel Retail Software Solutions
- Home Goods Retail Software Solutions
- Retail POS Software Solutions
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Software Solutions
- Men’s And Boy’s Formal Wear And Accessories Online Retail
- Retirement Communities
- Disaster And Emergency Supplies Online Retail
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Online Retail
- IT Solutions Management, Configuration, And Installation
- Interior Design Services
- Pre Engineered Metal Building Design and Construction Services
- Deep Foundation Pile Driving Contracting Services
- Dog Breeding Services
- Equine Breeding Services
- Foreclosure Solutions Providers
- Sports Uniform Providers
- CDL Class A Truck Driving Job Finding / Hiring Services
- Custom Label Manufacturing
- Window Blinds Manufacturing / Installation Providers
- Banking Services
- Diaper / Baby Supplies Online Retail
- New Automotive Retail Sales
- Used Automotive Retail Sales
- Automotive Repair
- Commercial Furniture Manufacturers / Retail
- Socks And Apparel
- Bean Bag Chairs / Soft Furniture
- Outdoor Grill Retailers
- Vacation Rentals
- Back Office Outsourcing
- Debt Collection
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Software Solutions
- Homeopathic Medicinal Solutions
- Dumpster Rental Solutions
- Recreational Vehicles (RVs) Sales
- Law Firms – Family Law
- Law Firms – Criminal Defense Law
- Law Firms – Probate Law
- Law Firms – Corporate Law
- Law Firms – Elder Care Law
- Law Firms – Gun Law
- Law Firms – Sports Law
- Law Firms – Estate Planning Law
- Law Firms – Real Estate Law
- Law Firms – Construction Law
- Law Firms – Home Owner’s Association Law
- Law Firms – General Counsel
- Law Firms – Family Law
- Law Firms – Divorce Law
- Law Firms – Child Custody Law
- Law Firms – Restraining Order Law
- Law Firms – Estate And Trust Litigation Law
- Law Firms – Personal Injury Law
- Law Firms – Property Damage Law
- Bulk Chemical Supplies For The Life Sciences
- Chief Financial Officer Services
- Lawn Care Services Providers
- Fireworks Retailers
- White Label SEO Services
- White Label PPC Services
- White Label Social Media Marketing Services
- Offshore Container Leasing / Rental Providers
- Manufactured Home Providers
Why Are We Your Search Engine Optimization Solution Specific to Your Industry Or Your Client’s Industry?
We have deep experience and in-depth knowledge in many different industries. Whether you are a business marketing manager or an advertising agency looking to expand your services offerings by utilizing our white label SEO services we can provide out-of-the-box search engine optimization campaign management services solutions in a variety of industries.
Our level of industry knowledge can provide a level of comfort at the onset of your search engine optimization campaign unlike many of our competitors.
We know your market. We know your keywords. We know your competition. We know your industry terms. We know how to market your products and/or services to your target market on the internet.
In the year 2022, we will be celebrating fifteen years of providing industry-leading digital marketing services to companies and white label strategic partners around the world and here at home. Our digital marketing services and white label partner programs include search engine optimization, pay-per-click management, and social media management campaigns.
Come join us and be part of our continued success and yours!
Written by, Mark Gray