So, I’m in the sales department here at That! Company and have been working here for the last 11 years. I’m specifically in charge of detailing how our white label process works to ensure it is a good fit for a prospective partner and their customers. I have a general list of questions I ask to ensure that we are going to be a good fit, and honestly, sometimes I know I can sound a bit stale in my delivery. It happens to everyone. You say the same thing 8 to 10 times a day for years and you can honestly lose your enthusiasm for every new conversation.[bctt tweet=”So, I decided that I’d begin every meeting each day with a new ice breaker question to break up the monotony and add some fun to the conversation. So far the people I talk to have really enjoyed it.” username=”ThatCompanycom”]
So, I decided that I’d begin every meeting each day with a new ice breaker question to break up the monotony and add some fun to the conversation. So far the people I talk to have really enjoyed it.
I’m waiting for the day that someone expectantly asks “So, what’s today’s question of the day???”
Here’s the list of questions that I will be asking from September 2nd through the end of the year (I’ve only listed questions for business days Mon-Fri).
In what ways do you keep your sales pitch fresh? How do you keep your client interactions fun? Share your ideas with me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/Michaeljknorr
Hopefully, this inspires you for the next couple of months! ?
Question of the Day – Month 1:
- My Personal Question – How do I make every pitch a little more fun, and keep it fresh? – Answer – Let’s ask a new question of the day every day starting tomorrow! ?
- You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?”
- If you could replace all the grass in the world with something else, what would it be?
- If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs—such as food and water—were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
- We finish this meeting and you step outside and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do?
- If you could have any superpower what power would you want and why?
- If you could morph two animals to make one super animal, what two animals would you choose? Why?
- What are three items you could buy together at the grocery store to make the cashier laugh?
- What would be the hat to end all hats? What could you wear on your head that would make people stop what they are doing and stare in awe and amazement?
- What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
- What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?
- If you had the power to shrink any one object and carry it with you in your pocket, and regrow it at any time which item would it be?
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
- If you could come back as a ghost and haunt someone or a place who/where would you haunt?
- If you were ruler of the world for a day. What would be the first rule that you would change?
- First think of a product. What’s the product. Now, what would be the absolute worst brand name for one of those products?
- If the state you live in was represented by a tv show, what tv show would your state be represented by?
- What would be the absolute worst name you could give your child?
- If War was to be abolished what are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences?
- What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
- If you would create a holiday, what would it be called and how would we celebrate it? When would this holiday be?
- If you had to give up one thing that you do every day, what would it be?
Interested in our White Label SEO Services?
Question of the Day – Month 2:
- If life were a video game, what one cheat code would you use?
- What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?
- What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed
- What is your favorite board game?
- If you could have an unlimited storage space full of one thing, what would it be?
- If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would it be?
- If you could only eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- You’re a scientist with all the knowledge necessary, and unlimited funds what experiment would you run / invention would you create?
- If you were wrongfully put into an insane asylum, how would you convince them that you’re actually sane and not just pretending to be sane?
- What are some fun ways to answer everyday questions like “how’s it going” or “what do you do”?
- If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
- If you could be famous for doing anything at all. What would you want to be famous for?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- If you could time travel, where would you go?
- If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?
- What’s a great book you’ve read recently?
- If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete?
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- If you could read minds, how would you use the gift?
Question of the Day – Month 3:
- If you won a trip to anywhere in the world, where would you take me?
- If I were to challenge you to one act of kindness to do today, what would you do and for who?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What trait do you like the most about yourself?
- Would you rather have a third eye or a third arm?
- If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
- Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to yell everything?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
- If you could be any superhero from a comic book who would you be?
- If you could be a werewolf, a vampire, or a ghost which one would you be?
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- Which of the Seven Dwarfs is most like you?
- If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
- Name a product or service you love so much that you’d happily be that company’s spokesperson.
- If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
- Do you believe in ghosts and would you ever go ghost hunting?
- If you could be a professional at any sport, what sport would it be?
- How do you handle people you don’t like?
- If you had to either shave your head or dye all of your hair pink, which would you choose?
- If you could pick a new first name, what would it be?
Interested in our White Label PPC Services?
Question of the Day – Month 4:
- If you could have a conversation with any one of our world leaders, who would it be and why?
- As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
- If you had to wear one Halloween costume every day for the rest of your life, what would you be?
- If you could be a fly on the wall, where would you land?
- If you had to choose one cartoon character to be your best friend, what character would you choose?
- Imagine you owned a five-star restaurant. What would you serve and what would the name of the restaurant be?
- If you had the ability to do magic like the characters from Harry Potter, how would you use it?
- If you had one million dollars to build anything you wanted, what would you build and why?
- If we had to live in 1 month all year long. What month would you pick?
- If you had unlimited materials to build one building. What would you build and where?
- If you could either breathe under water or see in the dark which one would you pick?
- If you could invent a new technology that does anything. What technology would you want to invent?
- If you could create a meat from a plant product that tastes exactly like the real thing, would you, and how would you get people to try it?
- If you had two personalities and they flipped every other day, and the 2nd personality was the direct opposite of the previous day what would you do to prevent the 2nd personality from destroying your life?
- If you were to write a fiction book what would it be about?
- What is a nonprofit you care about that you would volunteer time to promote?
- If there was one industry you could overhaul and take over what industry would that be?
- If you had 1 wish what would you wish?
- If you had a speaker in time square that could repeat up to 20 words over and over. What would you have it say?
- If you could have a new year wish to cure any 1 disease what would you cure?
Let me know how these questions of the day work out for you!