Last Updated on October 28, 2021
Videos have a long history of being the most powerful and influential marketing tool a company can use. More than half of all searches on Google are for video content. With such an extensive reach, videos can be used to increase sales, build brand loyalty and even generate leads! But with this power comes responsibility. You need to make sure your video marketing efforts are both effective and attractive to your customers, or you could end up losing customers who stick with their old friends instead.
If you want to make videos that attract people and generate conversions, you need to make sure they are professional and engaging. To ensure that your videos are engaging, put yourself in your customers’ shoes. Think about what kind of message you present and why your videos would attract the kind of people you want. People watch videos that are fun, entertaining, or inspiring. They don’t want to be bored by facts and figures that seem irrelevant to their lives. This is not to say that facts and figures have no place in a video but be sure they’re relevant before you insert them into your marketing scheme.
You need to make sure you develop the right message for your company. A video about why you are the best is not going to be as effective as a video that shows people what they get when they choose your product. Instead of just telling people about this special quality, show them in the video how it works. This is easier said than done, but if you can come up with a creative way to use video that demonstrates your product’s features and how it helps them, you’ll find your videos are more popular than ever. Want help developing a brand? Learn more about our white label branding services.
Use The Video Marketing Funnel
The video marketing funnel is a simplified version of traditional marketing. This model describes the process of getting viewers to view, like, and share your video on social media and other platforms. It also has the added goal of converting viewers into customers.
- Awareness – Before you can show your video to your target audience, you must first build awareness of it. This means you must create a marketing campaign that will raise the visibility of your video and increase the likelihood that someone will see it.
- Consideration – If someone sees your video, it may catch their attention. Now they must decide whether or not they are willing to watch it. This step is where you design your video so that it meets the target audience’s needs and wants effectively.
- Conversion – Because you have built awareness and consideration, you now have the opportunity to create a call to action for viewers of your video to take advantage of. If you do not create a conversion path, then the majority of your efforts might have been a waste. Once you have converted a viewer into a customer, you must show them how to create value for themselves by purchasing your product/service/idea, etc.
- Loyalty – Once customers have interacted with your video and bought from you, they may be more willing to return to you in the future. Creating this loyalty is a big key to repeat sales and long-term growth for your company!
Using a video marketing funnel in your brand marketing campaigns is a great way to ensure that you are getting the most out of your video marketing efforts.If you want to make videos that attract people and generate conversions, you need to make sure they are professional and engaging. To ensure that your videos are engaging, put yourself in your customers' shoes. Click To Tweet
Keep in mind your video marketing can make a huge difference in your business’s success, but it is no silver bullet. To make sure your strategy achieves its full potential, you must do more than make a quality video. You must also distribute it, promote it and make it easy for your viewers to share your content.
What Platform Can You Use for Video Marketing?
There are several different ways to use a video for your marketing campaign, but they all require a certain amount of time and effort. How you decide to use it is really up to you, but there are a couple of things that can help you decide which platform makes the most sense for your business. Below are some different video marketing platforms to make it easier for you to decide.– This is the most popular video platform online. Every minute, 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube! If you haven’t already, hop on over to YouTube and search for your industry or topic. You can find some great videos with high view counts that you can study to make an even better video! Learn four benefits of using Youtube when marketing online for your business.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter – Each of these platforms provide a new opportunity to reach your customers. You can use them as part of your video marketing strategy, as well as an additional tool to help you share and promote your videos.
- Website – If you’re using your website as part of your marketing strategy, this is a great place to have a video appear alongside an article or blog post. This can serve to provide an additional informational piece and help your customers learn about your business.
- Email – If you’ve set up a newsletter to keep your customers informed and up to date, then including a video to help them understand the nature of your business is a great marketing tactic.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is a great place to have a video appear alongside information about your company. Be sure to add a description with the relevant keywords so that people will be able to find it in a search, and also add a link back to your website or Facebook page.
- Presentations – If you’re presenting at a conference or special event, or even trying to present to your employees or colleagues, include a video of yourself speaking. It shows people you are confident and knowledgeable about the subject.
Deciding which platform you will use for video marketing is key to making sure your video is effective. If you decide to use multiple platforms, then make sure you distribute your content on all of them to maximize your reach and minimize re-targets. The more platforms you use, the more potential customers you will be able to reach. Interested in casting a wider net on social media? Work with the best social media management company!
A company can use video marketing in many different ways. The best way to make an impact is to experiment with different ideas and create videos that reflect your business and reflect the people you serve. Video marketing is a powerful tool, but it needs to be used wisely for maximum effectiveness.
To create a video that attracts your intended audience, you have to do your research and plan. You have to define the audience you want to attract and then you have to create a message that is geared toward them. If you don’t, your video marketing campaign will fall flat and may very well put your customer base at risk. You need to make sure you choose the right kind of video for the type of message you want to convey.
The video should be designed to touch the listener’s heart and build a relationship. It should also be designed to educate. You want to show people how you can help them solve a problem and how your product or brand will make their lives easier. Happy filming!